Full name: BIKALOU Albert
Nationality : Gabonese
- Master’s degree in private law at the Omar BONGO University, Libreville, Gabon.
- Training in arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Paris, France) and in arbitration at the Common Court of Justice and Arbitration OHADA
- Attorney at law at the Bar of Gabon
- In charge of litigation at Banque Méridien BIAO
- Legal advisor at the Gabonese Shippers’ Council (CGC)
- Arbitrator at the Common Court of Justice and Arbitration (CCJA-OHADA).
- Once as a co-arbitrator in a dispute.
- 3 times as chairman of the arbitral tribunal and 7 times as co-arbitrator in a dispute.
- Business law
- Banking law
- Maritime law